This is a description of the application process at MPQ in Garching
Education: Please give details about all your university education, including dates and degrees acquired. Also give a short summary of your PhD thesis, and list any prizes and scholarships you received. This is also the spot to put any other information you think relevant.
- Research: In this section we ask you about your previous research: please list your research interests, state your publications (most relevant), and give an outline of your prior and ongoing projects and collaborations
- Field of interest: Please give a research field (at most two) that you are planning to work in. As you will be based either in Munich or Cambridge, please state who you want to collaborate with.
- Research Agenda: Here you should sketch out the research agenda you intend to pursue at the Quantum Center. Also explain, how this research relates to your previous research.
- Recommendation: Name three referees that can testify on your previous work. They will be notified automatically by email
- Upload: Please upload your CV, your transcripts, papers and publications. Please use pdf format only!
The University of Harvard and the MPQ are equal opportunity employers. Applications of women, minorities and individuals with disabilities are highly encouraged.
Applications of candidates will be reviewed by all PIs. Selected candidates will then be invited for a talk and a laboratory/group tour at MPQ. PIs of MPQ and Harvard will be jouintly deciding to whome fellowships will be granted to assure the scientific synergy effects between both institutions in the framework of the collaboration.